1. Personal information
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" defined in the Personal Information Protection Law.
Information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions contained in the information, as well as data on facial features, fingerprints, and voice prints. Information that can identify a specific individual from the relevant information alone, such as the insurer number of the health insurance certificate (personal identification information).
- When receiving inquiries of personal information via this site, telephone, fax, e-mail, etc.
- When receiving personal information by exchanging business cards, etc.
2. How to collect personal information
Our company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number when the user registers for use. In addition, transaction records including user's personal information and payment information made between users and business partners including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc. (hereinafter "business partners").
3. Purpose of acquiring and using personal information
The purposes of acquiring and using personal information in this service are as follows:
- To provide and operate our services
- To answer the inquiries from users (including verification of identity)
- To send e-mails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service you are using and other services provided by our company.
- To contact users for maintenance, important notices, etc. in needed
- To allow users to view, change, delete, and view usage status of their own registration information.
- To charge users a usage fee for paid services
- Another purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
4. (Change of purpose of use)
Our company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
If the purpose of use changes, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by our company.
5. (Provision of personal information to a third party)
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs.
- When the following matters are announced or announced in advance and our company notifies to the Personal Information Protection Commission.
- Provision of the purpose of use to third parties
- Provision of items of data to third parties
- Provision of means or methods to third parties
- Suspending the provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the user
- How to accept the request of the user
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information is provided to a third party.
- When our company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided due to business succession, or merger or other reasons.
- When personal information is used jointly with specific people, in the fact that, the items of personal information also used jointly.
Regarding to the scope of people who jointly use it and the purpose of use for those people who uses it, the name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information should be notified to the user in advance so that the user can easily know the situation.
6. (Disclosure of personal information)
Our company will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party.
- When there is a risk of serious obstruction to the proper operation of our business.
- When those people violate other laws and regulations.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, under normal circumstances, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as the information of history and characteristics.
7. (Correction and deletion of personal information)
If the user's personal information kept by our company is incorrect, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information according to the procedure established by our company (hereinafter 'correction') upon request.
If our company receives the correction request from the user, and determines that it is necessary to correct the personal information. Our company will react without delay.
Our company will notify the user immediately for the results of corrections can be made or not to be made.
8. (Suspension of the use of personal information etc.)Our company suspends or deletes the use of personal information from those people who acquire the personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use by improper means, they are unable to use our service (hereinafter, "suspension of use"). We will carry out the necessary investigation immediately.
If our company determines that it is necessary to react upon the request after investigation, suspension of use of the personal information is carried out immediately.
If our company made the decisions of the suspension of use or not, we will notify the user immediately.
If the execution of suspension of use results in huge cost, or there are difficulties to suspend the use. Necessary alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user. If so, the alternatives shall be taken.
The content of this policy may be changed without notifying users, except for other issues stipulated by laws and regulations and this policy.
Address : M.A.K Flat 501, 11-8, 6 Chome, Minami Aoyama, Minato-Ku, Tokyo, Japan (Post Code : 107-0062)
Company Name : SAWADA CO., LTD
Contact Department : Original yarn WEB sale UNIT